Carnegie Court Hotel Swords
Carnegie Court Dublin Hotel
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BOOK HOTELS AT DUBLIN AIRPORT
The Carnegie Court Dublin Hotel is located just minutes from Dublin airport in the heart of the bustling town of Swords with every amenity from shops, bars, restaurants and numerous golf courses on our doorstep. Only 30mins to Dublin city centre and just off the M1 & M50 motorways, this is the ideal base for business and leisure guests.
It is an oasis of style and luxury complimented by traditional values of hospitality and excellent service. Wood, stone, metal and fine fabrics in warm earth tones set against neutral backdrops create a design style that is very inviting.Our management and staff team is on hand to look after you, providing a calm, comfortable environment where business is made easy and relaxing comes naturally. Our philosophy is simple - to ensure that your stay in our Dublin Hotel is an experience which will leave you wishing to come back - soon.
• 36 En-suite bedrooms
• Complimentary continental buffet breakfast & waiter served full Irish Breakfast
• Complimentary wireless broadband available in the lobby and bar
• Relaxed in the Harp Bar serving food from 12noon - 9pm
• Award-winning Courtyard Restaurant with Early Bird menus available from €18.95pp
• Business/communication point in lobby
• Conference Suites to accommodate 2-270 delegates
• Free Car park for guests for the duration of their stay
• Cosy Residents Bar
• 36 En-suite bedrooms
• Colour TV with satellite channels
• Direct dial telephone
• Computer point & internet available in the bedrooms
• Bath/shower and hairdryer
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Iron and ironing board
• Non-smoking rooms available
• 2 Bedrooms adapted for disabled visitors
• Fully air-conditioned
The award-winning Courtyard Restaurant serving a variety of menus from an excellent value Table d'Hote to an extensive A la Carte menus.
3-Course Early Bird + tea/coffee from only €18.95pp available Sun-Thru 5.30-7.30pm and Fri & Sat 5.30-6.30pm
• Spacious lounge area
• Carvery daily from 12noon -3pm and Bar food menu available from 3-9pm
• Complimentary wireless broadband available
• Fully licensed bar
• Relaxing seating
• Flat screen TVs showing all major sporting events
-The hotel is well placed in the heart of Swords village, minutes from Dublin Airport.
-Parking is free to guests of the hotel for the duration of their stay
-Breakfast is served from 7-10am Mon -Fri and from 7-10.30am Sat & Sun
-There is a public bus service directly outside the hotel to the airport & city centre 33, 33A, 33B, 41A & 41C
The hotel is well placed in the heart of Swords village, minutes from Dublin Airport. Visit local attractions such as the seaside towns of Portmarnock, Howth and Malahide, once a small fishing village and now a pretty, designated heritage town with majestic 14th century castle.
There's also an abundance of superb golf courses with a choice of 8 on your doorstep, this area suitable for both novice and experienced golfers alike.
|Carnegie Court Hotel Dublin Airport - Fact Sheet|
|24 hour service||Yes|
|Earliest check in time||14.00|
|Latest check out time||12.00|
|Restaurant||Yes open Mon-Sat from 5.30pm and Sunday from 12pm|
Midweek 7.00am-10am. Weekend 7.30am-10.30pm Room service also available
|Distance to airport||2 Miles / 3.5KM|
|Parking policy||Free car parking for guests for the duration of their stay|
|Park and fly||No|